Spooky season is in full swing, so today I’m going to list five characters that I definitely wouldn’t bring into a haunted house.
- Lara Jean Covey from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. Lara Jean, I love you, but I don’t think you could handle a haunted house. You would get so spooked and leave me to be the brave one, and I am definitely not capable of being the brave one.
- Butters from The Dresden Files. I don’t even really like Butters, and I know for sure he’d be even worse than Lara Jean in a haunted house. No thank you.
- Gilderoy Lockhart from Harry Potter because he would totally lure me into situations by claiming he could handle whatever comes our way, and then leave me to fend for myself.
- Joffrey Baratheon from A Song of Ice and Fire because he would totally leave me to the ghosts and whatever other creatures are inside, just to watch me suffer.
- The Dursleys from Harry Potter because they would go on and on about how supernatural things aren’t real, and then get spooked once haunted things started happening.
This list was super hard! I found it so hard finding scaredy cats because I guess I read a lot of books with brave characters.