I saw this tag on The Bibliophagist‘s blog a few weeks back and promptly saved it away for when I had a bit more free time.
Here are the rules:
- Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs that play (no cheating!)
- Tag 10 others to do it as well
Now, since I listen to all of my music on Spotify, I don’t really have a music library. So I used my running playlist, which, in the past few months has basically turned into a playlist I add all new songs I find to.
1. I Was Born to Love You by Queen
2. The River of Dreams by Billy Joel
3. Black Eyes by Bradley Cooper (from A Star is Born)
4. New Romantics by Taylor Swift
5. Rocket Man by Elton John
6. I Saw Her Standing There by The Beatles
7. We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel
8. Prelude/Angry Young Man by Billy Joel
9. Heroes by David Bowie
10. The Invisible Man by Queen
(Can we just take a moment to appreciate how ridiculously 80s this music video is?)
11. Zanzibar by Billy Joel
12. Bad by Michael Jackson
13. Stampede by Lindsey Stirling / Alexander Jean
14. End Game by Taylor Swift / Ed Sheeran / Future
15. I Don’t Know My Name by GraceVanderwaal
I did have to cheat a little bit because “I Did Something Bad” by Taylor Swift came up, but I couldn’t find a good video of it on YouTube so I just took it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And guys I swear I listen to more than just Billy Joel. There are actually only eight of his songs in the playlist, but I guess Spotify was in a Billy mood today. Honestly, this playlist is probably mostly Muse and Queen so I’m actually a bit disappointed that Muse didn’t make an appearance. But here’s one of my favorite Muse songs anyway…
I tag… Anyone that wants to do this!